This is a guide for system administrators who want to install, deploy and maintain Open Journal Systems (OJS), Open Monograph Press (OMP) or Open Preprint Systems (OPS). It covers everything from getting started with your first test install to optimizing large production instances and importing and exporting data.
- Getting Started — A quick-start guide to install the software locally or in a test server. Use this if you want to try out the software.
- Deployment — Detailed instructions to configure the software correctly and run it securely in a production environment. Use this before you run a live instance of the software.
- Import/Export — An overview of the options available to import and export data. Read this if you need to import a back catalogue or transfer data from or to another scholarly publishing system.
- Security — Best practices for running a secure server. Read this if you’re not confident about securing your server.
- Statistics — An overview of the statistics available in the system. Read this if you need to compile reports about readers, registered users, editorial activity or subscriptions.
Ready to get started?
Copyright: Simon Fraser University holds the copyright for work produced by the Public Knowledge Project and has placed its documentation under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.